Meet UV Angel
The UV Angel team has a singular focus: make the world a cleaner and safer place for everybody. We use years of advanced research and the latest developments in ultraviolet light technology to reduce harmful pathogens on the surfaces we touch and in the air we breathe.
How do we do it?
Our patented ultraviolet light technology safely and effectively neutralizes harmful pathogens at their source. Our products deliver engineered source-level control.
- • Source-level control means our products deliver treatment closest to the source of the pathogens, reducing exposure potential.
- • Engineered control means our products do not require human activation — they treat continuously on their own. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.
How are we different?
Our products’ ability to continuously treat pathogens in occupied spaces is just one part of what sets UV Angel apart. In addition to providing engineered source-level control, every UV Angel product comes backed by our complete software platform.
- Every UV Angel product comes complete with IoT connectivity and onboard intelligence
- The UV Angel Cloud platform supports every unit, collecting performance and treatment data, and making it accessible to you, wherever you are
- UV Angel Analytics organizes and filters that data according to your unique goals, so you can see at a glance how one unit is performing or how your entire fleet of UV Angel units is functioning across offices, buildings, or even cities.
Who Are UV Angel Products For?
In the past, it seemed that only hospitals and healthcare facilities had an active interest in a product that could actively and safely treat pathogens in occupied spaces. But, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, it became clear that pathogen control is and will continue to be for everyone.
UV Angel products were designed, developed, and engineered to meet stringent healthcare standards. This means we are able to deliver advanced pathogen control to all of our customers, who extend well beyond the borders of the healthcare industry.UV Angel can and does help make the environments we live, shop, eat, and work in measurably safer and cleaner.